Fonts, layout, style, paper, colours, headlines, photos and many other factors come into play in the design of your job. Our versatile designers will create a one-of-a-kind, sophisticated brochure that meets with your business style and image. We consider the use of the brochure, company colours, customer preferences, competitor materials and other information before we ever begin the design process. You will be provided with proofs and have several opportunities to review our work before we submit it for printing.
In the end, your brochure must sell for you. We see the design as a critical element in that task.
The main benefits of a design & print partnership:
- Cost-effective - Our in-house Design Studio services will cost you less (often much less!) than an advertising or marketing agency.
- Experience - Our Design Team understand every element of the print & finishing process, so can offer the best possible advice on the options available.
- One-to-One design development - You can meet your designer face-to-face and appointments can be made to work through designs on screen together.
- Logo design - We offer cost-effective and imaginative logo design.
- Choice - We have access to an extensive typeface and photo library.
- Continuity - The same friendly, reliable contact from quotation through to artwork and job progress reports.